Sunday, October 28, 2007

Information day

last wednesday was the Migrant Information Day, My classmate and I went to Rockdale Town Hall to join the party. we left school anout 12 pm, Because I drived my car so I picked up 3 classmates to went to Rockdale. But I didn't know the road, I asked who drived the car too. After Emilia helped me, She drived in front of me, and I justed follow her car. It was easy to me.
Emilia is a nice girl,isn't is ? :))
Then when we arrived there, I saw there were have a lot of people. After I saw two people was dancing when I arround there. The dance was very beautiful, I liked them.
After 20 minutes, I took many information in my bag, Including many chinese imformation,you know that would be easy to read to me.
Last,I picked up Wei yun and Vicky went home.I had a nice lunch at Vicky's home. She has a beautiful home, I liked it!
Anyway, I had a good day!

No comments: