Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A beautiful day in Bundeena


On 6 September I went to Bundeena with my teather and classmate. It was beautiful day. The temperature was great and the sunshine was very nice.
Bundeena is found in the North-East corner of the Royal National Park, It is a perfect place to spend a quiet day away from the city of Sydney, as it is only a 20 minute from Cronulla. Firstly, we met teacher Marion at Cronulla station, after we got on the ferry, the trip taken our went to Bundeena,It was about 20 minutes,when we got off the ferry,I saw many beautiful and big house,I liked them very much. we took about 30 minutes to walk along the Jibbon beach and through the Royal National Park to reach the famous Dharawal Engravings. who lived in the Bundeena area up to 5000 years ago.
About 12 pm, we eat at a big club for delicious lunch,we talked to eachother,I was very enjoying my lunch. after lunch,most of students came back to home.
Anyway,It was a good day, isnt' it ?

No comments: